This page describes how you can activate CHEMCAD for use via the numerical system authorization.
Check whether the following requirements are fulfilled:
- You have ordered and paid for a numerical system authorization. If this is not the case, request your offer today by e-mail or complete the form!
- You have downloaded CHEMCAD or received the program from us on a CD-ROM or a USB stick.
- You have installed CHEMCAD on a single workstation (PC).
Authorization takes place in the following steps:
- CHEMCAD generates a "system key" which you needs to be sent to us. To do so, send us an e-mail.
- We will send a user license key back to you, you will need to enter this in CHEMCAD.
- CHEMCAD is activated until the authorization expires
The procedure in detail:
- Start CHEMCAD.
- Since your version has not been authorized yet, you will see the message "No license found" .
- Select "Setup".
- Select "System authorization"
- Copy the displayed system key to the clipboard
- Send us the system key via e-mail.
- You will receive an e-mail from us with the license key. This step might take some time depending on the time of the day, since the application is processed by the team in Houston (TX).
- The e-mail contains the user license key. Copy this via the clipboard to the corresponding field. The field then should display the message: "Validated".
- "System authorization" will be displayed for the activated products every time you start the program until the authorization expires.